Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I was published in Scale Auto's 2015 Contest Cars!

For many modelers, getting a model photographed at a show is just about the highest honor you can receive...especially at an NNL, which is not a contest and does not do awards. I am lucky to have been photographed multiple times, and most of the times when I've been photographed it has been published. I am extremely lucky in this regard...I know multiple modelers who I consider better builders than myself who have never been photographed at all, let alone published.

I believe this is my 6th time being published, although to be totally honest, one of the times I was published was when I was submitting the show coverage. (MassCar one year, but I don't remember which year).

It comes 10 years after my first publication in the 2005 Scale Auto Contest cars...both of which were NASCAR models, naturally.

The model was quite obviously my Brad Noffsinger Buick, the only model I've completed in the last 2 years. I have to admit, seeing this in print makes me want to build some more, I have not had the motivation to touch anything for a while.

Here is the cover of the magazine it is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment